Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

It shows.

That graphics are not everything. Thanks for making this awesome flash. If your interested in a partnership i can help you with some of your next flashes.
Good Job.

AustinBreed responds:

Sounds pretty sweet. Drop me a PM sometime and I'll see if we could collaberate.

And thanks.

Aftertaste Aftertaste

Wow Zekey!

That was some nice work! I liked the good mixture of flash and photoshop. Good job.

Pwning Sunshine Pwning Sunshine

If only

If only the sunshine crew could draw this well.. They suck. THis was pretty good though.

MisterFeelGood responds:

Thank you man!

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

This deserves

This deserves front page. It was hilarious. And the lipsyncing was better than the actual pheonix right. Soo cool. Good job also. Im watching it again.

[2006] REBOOT 5 [2006] REBOOT 5

Crazy

That movie was insane! your going to get frontpage.

JMartin97 responds:

*crosses fingers* thanks!

Illio Illio

YOu know

This is one of the greatest frame by frame animations ive ever seen? I say this as not being a noob and having 7 submissions in the portal. and beeing here for 2 years. I know how long this took.
I hope this does well.
Nice job

Funny Hitler Funny Hitler

I reall liked this movie

I really liked this movie. YOUR A BILINGUAL RUSSIAN! Teach me how to speak russian. I always wanted to know.

Tosve Tonia

I hope thats right.

BB- Representin' BB- Representin'

Hey Thank me

Thanks for voting, Scotttheskaterr!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.03 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.53 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

ItalianBlock responds:

Apartment 51 - Short #1 Apartment 51 - Short #1

Make a note

To watch the whole flash. Because im guessing ppl think the whole thing is crap. But then end made me giggle.!

Cant wait to see the next one

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Killer-cereal is dumb

Wow this was a great flash. One of my faves in fact. But Killer_cereal when you open up flash do you here mortal combat music playing? Retard