Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

It shows.

That graphics are not everything. Thanks for making this awesome flash. If your interested in a partnership i can help you with some of your next flashes.
Good Job.

AustinBreed responds:

Sounds pretty sweet. Drop me a PM sometime and I'll see if we could collaberate.

And thanks.

Aftertaste Aftertaste

Wow Zekey!

That was some nice work! I liked the good mixture of flash and photoshop. Good job.

Pwning Sunshine Pwning Sunshine

If only

If only the sunshine crew could draw this well.. They suck. THis was pretty good though.

MisterFeelGood responds:

Thank you man!

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

OMFG!

WEEBL! You are back. Again. Wow. This is so going to make frontpage its not even funny!

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Great game.

Sadly Ebaum will steal this giving you no credit. I hope he leaves this game be.

VG Quiz 02: BoF II VG Quiz 02: BoF II

You know somthing

This is funny. I randomly clicked buttons and i got them all correct. What are the chances of that. Anywhoo If u wanna make another quiz. i can do awesome graphics. we could parter up. Message me if ur interested.

FattyWhale responds:

I got a graphics guy if I need one, and the chances are 1/3486784401. Congrats, you should have bought a lottery ticket.

|| ChilledMasta || || ChilledMasta ||

I liked it.

It was nice. I dont usually like ambient music, but this was to my liking. Nice job =]

HouseMasta responds:

thanks!

Goldeneye "Silo-ed" || HM RMX Goldeneye "Silo-ed" || HM RMX

Nice Job Buddy

I liked it. A lot. Sounded right on. Only reason i gave you a five on origninality is because its a golden eye song. None the less, I love this song!

HouseMasta responds:

actually i would have expected a 1 for originality lol. anyway, thanks again for the 10!